The interior of the house is focused around a large central hallway serving as the main avenue of traffic and entrance area to the adjacent rooms. The hallway flows into a large, wide staircase that provides the main means of egress.
On the south side of the hall is the large front parlor. This room contains original wallpaper including ceiling panels of small birds and orange flowers with vibrant leaves of green and yellow set upon a light blue background. The main body of the wallpaper is shades.
Ideally situated 0.5km from Penzance on the very top of the hill overlooking Sennen Cove, guests have the option of either spending the day lazing on the fabulous mile and a half of white sand. As a holiday destination, Sennen Cove has been a firm favourite for families, surfers and romantics for decades and has changed very little over the years with its pretty little harbour, picturesque granite cottages, lifeboat station, pub, shop, gallery and restaurants.
Attached to the self catering holiday cottage is a small annexe which accommodates three guests and is let as a separate unit. Grasscroft is completely self contained and therefore should not compromise your privacy or enjoyment of the main property.
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 6
- sorry, no pets
- Saturday change over
- linen provided
- Private entrance through rear door to
- Conservatory: Tiled floor with scatter rugs, leather sofa, CD player, football table and garden/sea views. Double doors to
- Lounge: Chocolate brown leather sofas, large flat screen TV with free view channels and surround sound, DVD Player, large, fully enclosed electric fire. Hall leading to
- Kitchen: Fully fitted units with ceramic hob and electric double oven, large fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and microwave – garden and sea views.
- Dining Room: Large dining table and chairs with matching furniture, laminate floor and sea views.
- Ground floor cloakroom with W.C. Hand basin. Stairs to first floor landing.
- Bedroom One: Beautifully decorated in chocolate and burgundy with a King Size bed, fitted wardrobe, additional furniture and those stunning sea views!
- Bedroom Two: Large and spacious room with twin beds, additional furniture and sea/garden views.
- Bedroom Three: Adult size (3ft) bunk beds with garden and sea views.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower, hand basin, W.C
- Outside: Extensive parking for several cars, large gardens laid to lawn with garden furniture and BBQ.
Please Note: Guests are kindly asked to refrain from smoking in the property and unfortunately, pets are not accepted.
Construction year: 2019
Square Areas: 450
Living rooms: 12
Car Parking: 5
Total Floors: 25